Inside Sales Respresentative – San Diego, CA
The successful candidate will be responsible for generating leads, advancing our sales process, closing new business, and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Inside Sales Rep will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through phone, email, and web-based communications with our customers. In this role, you will actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities and provide vital input based on interactions with prospective customers.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources for leads.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Nurture all targeted accounts to generate new/repeat sales from existing client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to external sales team members.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Set-up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales call-to actions.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via phone and email, including cross-selling and up-selling.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls to convert into sales.
- Present product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports throughout the sales process.
- Enter new customer data into internal systems, and maintain updated changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate all brand identity and corporate positioning to external prospects and existing customers.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or other related field (or acceptable combination of education and work/military experience).
- Prior experience in a sales role, demonstrating ability to convert prospects, close sales and achieve sales quotas.
- Experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call-control, account development, and time-management.
- Ability to work with limited supervision in a dynamic, collaborative but distributed sales team.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal required. Ability to speak, read, write Spanish highly-preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Flexibility to work in an environment that is evolving and changing. Ability to work overtime, as required.
- Proficient computer skills, including advance proficiency with Excel and ERP or sales data management systems. MS Office suite and Sales Automation software (Sales Force, Creatio, Dynamics, etc.).
This is an entry-level, full-time, onsite position. Only direct applicants will be accepted (no agencies). To apply, submit your resume via Ziprecruiter at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/fc1f5776
Tek84 offers our employees a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, paid vacation, sick and holiday time off.
Tek84 is committed to equal opportunity and complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. We are an eVerify employer.
Visit our website www.Tek84.com to learn more about our products and our company.