Electro-Mechanical Assembler / Technician – San Diego, CA
As an Electro-Mechanical Assembler/ Technician, you will be responsible for the assembly and testing of robotic x-ray imaging systems under the supervision of Manufacturing Manager
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly and Testing of Robotic X-ray imaging systems.
- Use of schematics, BOMs, engineering drawings and other instructions to perform assembly, test, and repair according to specifications.
- Conduct quality assurance test to confirm that assembled products meet quality standards.
- Identify product defects; record and report them to the Manufacturing Manager or Manufacturing Engineer.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, and monitor tools and inventory in your work area.
- Use of electronic test equipment and hand and power tools.
- Proficiency in the safe operation of equipment such as micrometers, Digital-Multimeters, hand tools and similar equipment.
- Proficiency in crimping and cable assembly preferred.
- Follow all safety and quality standards and procedures.
- Associates Degree (Preferred but not required)
- High School Diploma required
- 2-5 years of assembly manufacturing experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to read engineering drawings
- Previous experience working with hand & manufacturing tools
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- Ability to read electrical diagrams and troubleshoot to the unit level
- Attention to detail in quality and appearance of assembled product
- Basic skills in navigating Microsoft Windows and its applications
This is an onsite, full-time position. Only direct applicants will be accepted (no agencies). To apply, submit your resume via Ziprecruiter.
Tek84 offers our employees a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, paid vacation, sick and holiday time off.
Tek84 is committed to equal opportunity and complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. We are an eVerify employer.
Visit our website www.Tek84.com to learn more about our products and our company.