Regional Sales Managers – Remote
TEK84 is a leading supplier of high-technology security products for screening and surveillance. For over 20 years, we have pioneered the use of ultra-low-dose x-ray imaging and developed products that have been brought to market by the some of the biggest players in the Homeland Security space. Our technologies rapidly and safely screen for weapons, explosives, drugs, and other contraband. A new product launch has propelled rapid growth at our company. We currently have an opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will achieve regional sales objectives and help our team meet company sales goals by generating productive sales activity, active sourcing, addressing customer needs and meeting customer-service standards.
- Effectively execute a sales territory plan to achieve assigned revenue goals;
- Use current sales knowledge and skills in the execution of the sales territory plan;
- Keep management informed of RSM’s progress against plan;
- Establish and grow Pipeline forecasts;
- Effectively use company CRM to record all contacts and interactions with customers;
- Follow company procedures in providing quotes and sales orders;
- Effectively sell and demonstrate company products and solutions;
- Obtain and report competitor information, such as new products, pricing, and sales strategies during the process of sales generation;
- Provide updated information for product applications and suggest improvements to existing product line based on information obtained from customer’s application needs;
- Consistently maintain self-improvement and education on industry trends and applications by regularly reading trade journals and e-mails;
- Actively use company selected trade events to sell the company’s products, obtain sales leads via contact with potential customers;
- Other activities assigned as needed to the help achieve the company’s sales goals.
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing or similar discipline.
- 5+ years in a sales role.
- Experience negotiating with mid to large companies in security or electronics industries;
- Experience qualifying customer needs and opportunities;
- Demonstrated experience closing sales orders and opportunities;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professional integrity;
- Demonstrable ability to work and thrive in a fast-moving environment;
- Disciplined self-starter and the ability to work remotely;
- Proficient in creating effective territory sales plans;
- Exceptional computer skills with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and CRM;
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time based on geographic territory and business requirements;
- Must have valid current Driver’s License and proof of insurance;
This is a remote-based position. Only direct applicants will be accepted (no agencies).
Tek84 is committed to equal opportunity and complies with all applicable national, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. We are an eVerify employer.
Visit our website www.Tek84.com to learn more about our products and our company.