Technologist / Applications Trainer, Radiology– Remote Based
TEK84 is a leading supplier of high-technology security products for screening and surveillance. For over 20 years, we have pioneered the use of ultra-low-dose x-ray imaging and developed products that have been brought to market by some of the biggest players in the Homeland Security space. Our technologies rapidly and safely screen for weapons, explosives, drugs, and other contraband. A new product launch has propelled continued growth at our company.
We currently have opportunities for an Technologist / Trainer, Radiology (Security Industry) with a strong background in radiology to join our rapidly expanding team.
- Organize, schedule, plan, coordinate and provide training in security related applications of low dose X-ray body scanner equipment.
- Provide onsite customer training and support including a basic introduction to radiation sources, types, and exposures.
- Provide follow up training as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create visual educational tools to ensure optimal customer understanding of system capabilities.
- Serve as subject-matter expert in image interpretation, providing guidance on specific techniques and methods for uncovering anomalies through system features.
- Test and evaluate system performance features and enhancements.
- Establish, maintain, and update Operator Training programs for Tek84 products.
- Review customer needs and recommend enhancements for improvements with documentation including operating manuals.
- Assist with building image “library” of known contraband discoveries via customer feedback.
- Collaborate with all internal personnel to assist with local, state and federal requirements/regulations/licensing for use of Tek84 Equipment in respective locations.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Marketing teams on Software updates and new marketing strategies.
- Other projects as needed and assigned.
- Degree in Radiological Technology or related science.
- Previous training and/or familiarity with x-ray equipment and technology.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Trainer and/or working in a medical related radiology field.
- Ability and prior experience directing, and training small groups required.
- Ability to travel approximately 75% of time, primarily within the United States.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
- Outstanding oral presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, dependable, and work independently with little to no supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus
This is a full-time, remote-based position. Only direct applicants will be accepted (no agencies).
Tek84 offers employees a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, paid vacation, sick and holiday time off.
Tek84 is committed to equal opportunity and complies with all applicable national, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. We are an eVerify employer.
Visit our website www.Tek84.com to learn more about our products and our company.