TEK84 is a leading supplier of high-technology security products for screening and surveillance. For over 20 years, we have pioneered the use of ultra-low-dose x-ray imaging and developed products that have been brought to market by the some of the biggest players in the Homeland Security space. Our technologies rapidly and safely screen for weapons, explosives, drugs, and other contraband. A new product launch has propelled rapid growth at our company. We currently have an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our team.
In this role, you will provide key support to our Sales and Service leadership team. You will perform a variety of administrative functions, including but not limited to: scheduling customer installation appointments and service calls, coordinating travel for field personnel, coordinating all details for internal and external meetings and general support to our accounting team.
- Coordinate logistics and details for customer site visits for maintenance and installation activities.
- Confirm shipping arrangements for parts and materials to support field activities.
- Prepare reports and metrics on service activities.
- Respond to customer calls and emails, providing follow up support for customer problems.
- Assist with coordination of travel logistics for field service technicians.
- Provide administrative support to field trainers as needed.
- Provide administrative support to sales departments as needed.
- Assist accounting department with collection of payments from customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated scheduling experience in a similar role needed. Experience in Technical Customer Support a plus.
- Exceptional computer skills with Excel, PowerPoint, Word required.
- Experience with CR/Sales software desired.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal needed.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professional integrity.
- Demonstrable ability to work and thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Disciplined self-starter.
- Ability to work onsite needed.
This is a temp-to-hire position. Work hours can be flexible and some overtime may be required. Only direct applicants will be accepted (no agencies).
Tek84 offers our employees a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, long-term disability, 401(k) plan, paid vacation, sick and holiday time off.
Tek84 is committed to equal opportunity and complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. We are an eVerify employer.
Visit our website www.Tek84.com to learn more about our products and our company.