Warehouse Associate – Poway, CA
The primary function for this position is to support our Operations team. Responsibilities will include all aspects of warehouse functions including the receiving, storing, handling, shipping, and preparing our product for shipment. The Warehouse Associate is also responsible for maintaining warehouse operations in a safe orderly fashion.
- Receive incoming material by suppliers accurately and promptly.
- Verify the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments for accuracy
- Prepare systems for shipment with custom options.
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures (5S) Lean.
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily.
- Keep up with Manufacturing demands for kitting material.
- Maintain accurate and diligent inventory control, including cycle counting.
- Communicate any discrepancies to supervisor in a timely manner.
- High school diploma, some college or training preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office, Excel.
- ERP experience (Misys experience preferred but not necessary).
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and warehouse equipment.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products (50lbs).
- Flexibility to work in an environment that is evolving and changing.
This is a temp-to-hire role. Direct applicants only (no agencies).
Tek84 is committed to equal opportunity and complies with all applicable national, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. We are an eVerify employer.
Visit our website www.Tek84.com to learn more about our products and our company.