Software Engineer (Visual Basic/C++/Python) – Poway, CA
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our technical team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to modify and redesign existing products and work with our R&D team on new designs for future products. Our ideal candidate will bring extensive knowledge of the Windows operating system and demonstrated strengths working in Visual Basic/C++/Python.
- Determine user requirements and specifications for software development of products.
- Develop software code including end-user, system level, and data management applications.
- Implementation of design including coding, testing, and documentation.
- Code maintenance including debugging and updating to keep pace with the evolving customer demands.
- Assist in planning for future applications based on new developments in computer technology.
- Communicate with operational team and management on all projects and timelines.
- Maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- 2-4 years experience in Visual Basic/C++/Python
- Experience in Visual Studio .NET using C#, VB.Net desired
- Extensive knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Experience building graphical interfaces
- Knowledge of TCP/IP network protocols
- Experience in SQL database tools and development highly-desired
- Experience in Visual Studio .NET desired
- Experience with Windows Embedded Solutions desired
Tek84 is committed to equal opportunity and complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. We are an eVerify employer.
Visit our website www.Tek84.com to learn more about our products and our company.