Engineering Technician – Poway, CA
We currently have an opportunity for an Engineering Technician to join our team.
As an Engineering Technician, you will work in coordination with our experienced engineering team and be responsible for the testing of robotic x-ray imaging systems.
- Test, verify and repair analog and digital circuits for computerized system control and data acquisition equipment.
- Configure and test Window’s based computer control systems.
- Assist with debugging production equipment.
- Maintain test procedures and records.
- Design and fabricate test fixtures and processes.
- Use electronic test equipment and hand and power tools to complete repairs.
- Provide phone support for field service engineers.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, and monitor tools and inventory in your work area.
- Follow all safety and quality standards and procedures.
- High School Diploma required. College Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of technical or mechanical experience required.
- Familiarity of schematics and electronic test equipment including oscilloscopes and multi-meters to diagnose and repair circuits.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to read and troubleshoot engineering diagrams and to the unit level.
- Previous experience working with standard hand & manufacturing tools including power tools and taps.
- Proficiency in the safe operation of equipment such as micrometers, Digital-Multimeters.
- Experience with radiation producing equipment and radiation procedures a plus.
- Availability to travel to customer locations helpful.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more required.
- Basic skills in navigating Microsoft Windows and its applications.
Tek84 is committed to equal opportunity and complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. We are an eVerify employer.
Visit our website www.Tek84.com to learn more about our products and our company.